THE SISTERMIND MEMBERS’ HUB IS OPEN
Awaken your full potential and build a life beyond your Wildest dreams
to leave everything behind that no longer
serves you and step into your
Sacred, Wild and Authentic Nature?
Our Members Hub includes lots of exclusive content, stories, weekly online gifts, guided audio meditations, Rites de Passage Rituals, Moon wisdom and challenges which are all designed to ignite your deepest calling and guide you along on your journey.
The world needs your special gift that only you can offer
- If you are ready to leave behind all the bullshit that is holding you back from living your dreams
- If you are willing to dive deep into monthly teachings that will ground you into the Path of the Wild Woman
- If you are ready to awaken and explore your gifts, talents and medicine
- If you feel like you’re stuck and just want to break free and do whatever it is you’re supposed to be doing in life?
- If you feel isolated and lonely because you don’t know like-minded women to share about your dreams and passions
- If you are longing for true genuine authentic SISTERHOOD in your life
- If you want to break free from the cage of society imposed dogmas as you unleash your Wild Nature
- If you want to be guided, inspired and learn how to hold on and manifest your dreams
Monthly SISTERMIND Offering
As a member, every month you’ll get:
- A new subject of the Sistermind Wild Woman Series. We will dive into our neglected and wounded parts while we go on a journey together. You will learn to release your fears and all that is holding you back from living your Sacred Wild and full potential.
- Weekly Goal & Intention settings
- An exclusive Members-only deepening Meditation to fully ground yourself into our specific month-theme
- Access to the SISTERMIND Members Area, your own Sisterhood Tribe, to share and connect with like-minded women, build friendships and stay focused
Wild Woman SISTERMIND BONUS:
All members will receive a weekly online inspiring Sistermind Gift
When you join the SISTERMIND you will also receive the e-book:
MOON CIRCLES, author: Tara Isis Gerris (Founder WWS)
You’ll get access to the private Facebook group, which is such a supportive, inspiring and safe warm bath for our SISTERMIND Inner Circle to hang out online. You can interact at any time with like-minded Wild Sisters :)
There’s so much goodness inside The Wild Woman SISTERMIND.
If WILD WOMAN SISTERHOOD has inspired you so far, the SISTERMIND membership will be a profound Gift you can build upon.
It’s an opportunity of tremendous growth.
Join the SISTERMIND MEMBERSHIP
and start your own kick-ass empowerment journey
is a month to month subscription that you can cancel any time.
We’ve got you covered, sister!
If you feel this is your calling and you wish to dive deep with us, I genuinely and wholeheartedly encourage you to grab this freaking gorgeous opportunity. If your heartbeat is rising, that’s the sign! Go for it!
You are so amazing Tara. Oh my goodness, oh my god, oh my goddess, I am so glad you are in this world and that I found you and have you infusing important messages into my life via facebook and all. And so blessed I am to have had the chance to meet you in Drenthe, back all those months ago, later that year after reading your words that have affected me so much.
Thank you, so very very much, so much gratitude for your important work, and all your sharing.
So much love and gratitude xoxoxo Elizabeth Wade
I had no clue how powerful it would be. The simple act of taking one hour, every two weeks, to be with amazing women from all over the world on a live call? It’s been beautiful. Tara and Vic have a great capacity to hold space and to teach. They are beautiful souls with massive amounts of wisdom. This group is more than moon cycles; for me, it’s been about simply uncovering the softness of myself that was always there.
The value I’ve received is far more than I anticipated. And now, I look forward to each new moon and full moon, because I know I will have sisterhood time. How beautiful is that? Thank you Tara and team, for creating this group. I’m so grateful to you, and to all of the women in it. Amanda Perrot